Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Ricklap4183
    Participant
    #2930 |

Thanks for the post, I figured she’d get around to it eventually 🙂

mikev0000@gmail.com
    Participant
    #2931 |

I am from Central Florida and former US Marine who is extremely concerned about the state of affairs the western world is currently facing. Luke 22:36

RHTemplar
    Participant
    #2933 |

Hello Everyone,

I am Joe Bennett. I’m a Christian, veteran, and ex-law enforcement officer. My calling currently has me going to Liberty University where I am working on my Masters in Pastoral Counseling / Chaplaincy. I hope to continue and get my Doctorate, Lord willing. The way of the Knights Templar parallels my life of service and ethical values. I come from a long military lineage tempered by faith. It is exciting at the prospect of meeting people with similar interests and values.

Take good care and God Bless,

Joe

InHisService
    Participant
    #2936 |

MikeV and Joe, have you filled out the membership application?

https://www.theknightstemplar.org/join/

If so, let me know and I will see if I can find out a status of your application.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2942 |

Hello Everyone,

I am Joe Bennett. I’m a Christian, veteran, and ex-law enforcement officer. My calling currently has me going to Liberty University where I am working on my Masters in Pastoral Counseling / Chaplaincy. I hope to continue and get my Doctorate, Lord willing. The way of the Knights Templar parallels my life of service and ethical values. I come from a long military lineage tempered by faith. It is exciting at the prospect of meeting people with similar interests and values.

Take good care and God Bless,

Joe

Hello Joe and welcome to our forum Joe, your background sounds like you’d fit in well with us. Please will you do me a favor and send me a friend request from your Facebook account as we don’t see your email. Please add me as a friend: “Timothy Bryant Jones” and then send a simple message “Seeking Membership”.

Thanks for your help.

mikev0000@gmail.com
    Participant
    #2945 |

I have submitted about a week ago and have heard nothing back.

mikev0000@gmail.com
    Participant
    #2946 |

And Templar Brothers we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Our will hath descended forth from Thy hand
    Our swords may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river blood forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls For thee, my Lord, for thee
    Shall thy Templar Oath it ever be.

Jezabelk
    Participant
    #2947 |

Greetings,
    My name is Jezabella Kipp-Messmer, I am a Singer/songwriter/producer and I live in Las Vegas, NV, USA. I am a proud American and French from my mother. My father was a Knight Templar and Foreign Legion during the Algerian war. He wanted me to become a Templar for many years. I grew up Roman Catholic and believe in our Christian faith. In the wake of Paris events and the growth of terrorism, I believe we need to unite as Christians more than ever and I will fight to protect our values and faith in God.
    I will make my father proud.
    Looking forward to belong.
    JK

Summit777
    Participant
    #2950 |

My name is Kris,
    And I am looking to answer the call. I’m glad I have found an actual Knights Templar that isn’t pushing Masonic principles on everyone. I’ve had my experience with that and it wasn’t the best. I am looking to answer the call with a true focus on God and men of like mind that are brave of heart.

Your brother in Christ,
    Kris

InHisService
    Participant
    #2951 |

welcome to the forum, Kris. Please utilize the join link to join our order. Our grand secretary whose responsibility it is to vet new members is in Scotland for our International conclave this week so your application might take a bit to process. In the mean time, learn as much as you can from the resources on this site.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Scott.Tedesco
    Participant
    #2962 |

Thank you for the welcoming. It has been nearly a month and I have heard no reply. I would just like to know if everything is alright.

V/R
    Scott

shoeless
    Participant
    #2963 |

Hello my name is Joe and I’m from Iowa.

God Bless

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2967 |

Thank you for the welcoming. I was checking on a reply. I would just like to know if everything is alright.

V/R
    Scott

Hello Scott. We haven’t received your email. Please email me at: info@OSMTJ.net

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2968 |

Hello my name is Joe and I’m from Iowa.

Hello Joe and welcome to our forums!

shoeless
    Participant
    #2969 |

Thank you! I did submit an application not sure if you have it. Let me know.
    God Bless
    Joe

God Bless

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.