Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #320 |

Don’t be shy, please come post who you are and where you’re from 🙂

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #1392 |

Greetings To All,

I am new here. I have had an interest in all things ‘Knightly & Chivalric’ for most of my life – especially ‘The Knights Templar.’ I look forward to joining these discussions.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #1393 |

Why I call myself a ‘Grail Knight.

Grail Knighthood is the highest form of Knighthood that there is. Jusus Christ. ‘The King of Kings,’ gave us the perfect definition of ‘Grail Knighthood’ when He said, “For The Son of Man did not come to be srved but ‘To Serve’ and to give His Life as a ransom for many.” Grail Knights should be loyal to their King and follow His Example. Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is our model and exemplar. As His Faithful Knights, let us follow His lead and live lives of ‘Dedicated Service’ to ‘God and our Neighbor!’

What is ‘The Grail Code?’

More than 3,450 years ago – 1440 years before The Birth of Jesus Christ – more than 2,500 years before the ‘Code of Chivalry,’ there was ‘The Grail Code.’ I am a Knight who has dedicated his life to living by this ‘Divine Code.’ Therefore, I will always strive to know, love and serve The Lord, my God, wil all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. I will always love my Neighbor as I love myself. I will do unto others as I would have them do unto me and those that I love. Finally, I will always follow the ‘New Commandment’ the Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us at ‘The Last Supper,’ which is, “Love one another as I have loved you.” This is the greatest ‘Knightly Code’ to which any Knight can devote their life. It is ‘The Holy Grail of Chivalry!’

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #1394 |

I think that ‘Knighthood & Chivalry’ can best be described in just two sentences:

…….”For God & Neighbor – I live & Serve.”

…….”By My Deeds Shall My Knighthood Be Known.”

Without ‘The Willingness to Serve’ and ‘The Deeds’ to back it up – ‘Knighthood & Chivalry’ have absolutely no meaning whatsoever. Just one humble Knight’s opinion.

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #1400 |

Grail Knighthood is the highest form of Knighthood that there is. Jesus Christ. ‘The King of Kings,’ gave us the perfect definition of ‘Grail Knighthood’ when He said, “For The Son of Man did not come to be served but ‘To Serve’ and to give His Life as a ransom for many.” Grail Knights should be loyal to their King and follow His Example. Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is our model and exemplar. As His Faithful Knights, let us follow His lead and live lives of ‘Dedicated Service’ to ‘God and our Neighbor!’

More than 3,450 years ago – 1440 years before The Birth of Jesus Christ – more than 2,500 years before the ‘Code of Chivalry,’ there was ‘The Grail Code.’ I am a Knight who has dedicated his life to living by this ‘Divine Code.’ Therefore, I will always strive to know, love and serve The Lord, my God, with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. I will always love my Neighbor as I love myself. I will do unto others as I would have them do unto me and those that I love. Finally, I will always follow the ‘New Commandment’ that Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us at ‘The Last Supper,’ which is, “Love one another as I have loved you.” This is the greatest ‘Knightly Code’ to which any Knight can devote their life. It is ‘The Holy Grail of Chivalry!’

Templar
    Keymaster
    #1708 |

Grail Knighthood is the highest form of Knighthood that there is. Jusus Christ. ‘The King of Kings,’ gave us the perfect definition of ‘Grail Knighthood’ when He said, “For The Son of Man did not come to be srved but ‘To Serve’ and to give His Life as a ransom for many.” Grail Knights should be loyal to their King and follow His Example. Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is our model and exemplar. As His Faithful Knights, let us follow His lead and live lives of ‘Dedicated Service’ to ‘God and our Neighbor!’

More than 3,450 years ago – 1440 years before The Birth of Jesus Christ – more than 2,500 years before the ‘Code of Chivalry,’ there was ‘The Grail Code.’ I am a Knight who has dedicated his life to living by this ‘Divine Code.’ Therefore, I will always strive to know, love and serve The Lord, my God, wil all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. I will always love my Neighbor as I love myself. I will do unto others as I would have them do unto me and those that I love. Finally, I will always follow the ‘New Commandment’ the Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us at ‘The Last Supper,’ which is, “Love one another as I have loved you.” This is the greatest ‘Knightly Code’ to which any Knight can devote their life. It is ‘The Holy Grail of Chivalry!’

You have educated me about being a “Grail Knight,” I had no idea! Thank you sincerely

BroJosh
    Participant
    #1972 |

Hello everyone, I’m Joshua Anderson from south florida. I look forward to being more involved with the Order. God bless.

nnDnn

Templar
    Keymaster
    #1974 |

Hello everyone, I’m Joshua Anderson from south florida. I look forward to being more involved with the Order.

Welcome Josh! Great to meet you and welcome to our site. If you feel like it, tell us about your Christian walk? Have you already sent your info to info@TheKnightsTemplar.org ?

BroJosh
    Participant
    #1989 |

Yes, I have been in contact with Col. Carter as well as Doc, I believe I am on my way, but God is and has been a mainstay in my life I don’t know where I would be without the guidance and protection of our Holy Father.

nnDnn

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2012 |

Yes, I have been in contact with Col. Carter as well as Doc, I believe I am on my way, but God is and has been a mainstay in my life I don’t know where I would be without the guidance and protection of our Holy Father.

I’m so glad to hear it!
    May the Lord bless you and keep you Josh

Jeffrey
    Participant
    #2036 |

I am interested in all things Knights Templar, so I was drawn here, and now reading the mission, I am interested in service.

-J Hughes
    Companion in Arms

Anvin Joshy
    Participant
    #2037 |

Hello
    My name is Anvin Joshy
    I lives in India
    Im a Christian Roman Catholic
    believes in a world defined by order and porpose, loves to serve the order and the god almighty

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2219 |

Hello
    My name is Anvin Joshy
    I lives in India
    Im a Christian Roman Catholic
    believes in a world defined by order and porpose, loves to serve the order and the god almighty

We share your belief in an orderly world with purpose Anvin. Thank you for posting and stay faithful to your faith that strengthens you.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2221 |

I am interested in all things Knights Templar, so I was drawn here, and now reading the mission, I am interested in service.

Welcome and we’re happy you were drawn here!

InHisService
    Participant
    #2236 |

Greetings in the name of Christ. I am new to the group. Looking forward to getting to know you folks this side of glory.

I am a pastor in Missouri where I make my earthly home with my wife and 3 children. My profile has more info.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.