Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #2241 |

Greetings in the name of Christ. I am new to the group. Looking forward to getting to know you folks this side of glory.

I am a pastor in Missouri where I make my earthly home with my wife and 3 children. My profile has more info.

Welcome Pastor! It’s an honor and pleasure to meet you. Please feel welcome here and let us know if we can help in anyway.

AllenHathcock
    Participant
    #2253 |

Good day to you all gentlemen. I am a new Brother at Arms and I look forward to befriending you and growing with you in our relationships as brothers and most importantly our growth in our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. As always to God be the glory!

Allen D. Hathcock
    Brother at Arms

"To God Be the Glory"

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2254 |

Good day to you all gentlemen. I am a new Brother at Arms and I look forward to befriending you and growing with you in our relationships as brothers and most importantly our growth in our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. As always to God be the glory!

Welcome to you Brother Allen and thanks for posting! We are so pleased to have you in our Order.

marcus
    Participant
    #2451 |

Greetings Everyone

I am new to the site and am very interested in all things knightly. I have submitted an app to join and look forward to being apart of this group. I also look forward to reading the forums and hearing from other of like mind.

God Bless
    D

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2456 |

Greetings Everyone
    I am new to the site and am very interested in all things knightly. I have submitted an app to join and look forward to being apart of this group. I also look forward to reading the forums and hearing from other of like mind.

God Bless
    D

Welcome to you Marcus and thank you for submitting your application! Please will you do me a favor and also forward your application to: info@OSMTJ.net

Please tell us more about your interest in the Templars if you feel like sharing that on the forum?

marcus
    Participant
    #2458 |

Just sent in a quick application from the info requested from the web page. If you need any thing else please feel free to contact me and will get back asap.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2461 |

Just sent in a quick application from the info requested from the web page. If you need any thing else please feel free to contact me and will get back asap.

Thank you very much Marcus!

marcus
    Participant
    #2465 |

Just wanted to let you know that the application is under the name David Beasley.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2476 |

Just wanted to let you know that the application is under the name David Beasley.

I apologize that I have not yet seen your application come in. Please will you be so kind as to forward it to this email where I will see it right away:
    info@OSMTJ.net

marcus
    Participant
    #2483 |

The application was sent on June 17th but I will send again tonight. Sent at 12:02 am EST from marcus1632@yahoo.com.

Thank you
    David Beasley

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2494 |

The application was sent on June 17th but I will send again tonight. Sent at 12:02 am EST from marcus1632@yahoo.com.
    Thank you
    David Beasley

Good news David, now we have received it. The Council will review your application straight away and thanks for your interest.

marcus
    Participant
    #2499 |

Thank you for letting me know you received the application. If there is any more you need to know please feel free to ask me.

Thank you
    David B

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2509 |

Thank you for letting me know you received the application. If there is any more you need to know please feel free to ask me.
    Thank you
    David B

Your welcome David. The Council liked your application and you have one last step which is the phone interview. Please look for the email and call that number at your convenience.

God bless!

marcus
    Participant
    #2510 |

I will keep an eye out for the email.

Thank you
    DB

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2513 |

I will keep an eye out for the email.

Thank you
    DB

Hi David, feel free to give us a call on that number provided in that email. We only need a phone interview and your process will be complete.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.