Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #4135 |

Hello Jason and Chuck,

We’d love to have you apply to join us. To join, start by filling out the short form at http://www.KTOA.org/Join

There are over 1,000 of us including guests in our channel. You can join our public Recruiting Channel here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Join.Templars/

(this channel is only before membership, after which you’ll be added to our Permanent Channel)

Warm Regards

McNamara
    Participant
    #4189 |

Greetings!

I have requested an application for membership and have registered here in order to get to know more about the group. I’m here to learn and haven’t much to say until I’ve gone through the application process. A happy New Year to all, full of Service and Devotion to Our Lord Christ!

O² waster
    Participant
    #4198 |

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters, my name is Christopher Hemphill, born in Laredo, tx raised in San Antonio, tx where I have stayed since I was 8 years old. Converted to Catholicism at a odd time young in life. The lord guided me through a rough childhood. Showed me his love and grace, and compassion that he has for his people. I hope by joining this order to serve those who seek that helping hand in times of their lowest low. i’ve grown to lend a hand when anyone needs. I’ve studied automotive technology and welding. Any questions please feel free to message me. ill do what I can to help.

McNamara
    Participant
    #4199 |

Hello, O2, I’m also in Texas, up in the Panhandle, also Catholic. All the best to you as you go through the application process.

O² waster
    Participant
    #4202 |

Appreciate the warm greeting McNamara. hope I can benefit the Order as much as possible. Its my birthday today, I’m going to try and come up with some cash to buy some toys so I can donate hopefully in a few days. we shall never give up fighting this good fight.

McNamara
    Participant
    #4204 |

O2,a belated Happy Birthday to you. Toys for kids sounds like a great idea! Today I cleaned up the local cemetery for an hour, prayed for the dead as I did so.

Onward and upward!

Michael
    Participant
    #4208 |

Hello all.

I am from Columbus, Ohio. Veteran family. Former USAF Security Forces myself. I now work as a graphic designer and photographer. Married but no kids (yet?). I come from a very Christian family and have been one myself since I was 7. I enjoy photography, riding motorcycles, shooting and firearms, love animals (dog guy), and travelling and exploring new places. I have traced my lineage back to the Frankish Peoples and the time of Charlemagne and feel a strong draw to the Templar ways and their values. I think this could be a perfect organization to be a part of.

Any other questions for me just feel free to ask.

I will be joining very soon.

Thanks!

dpsmith
    Participant
    #4212 |

Shalom,
    I am glad to be able to participate in this forum and look forward to sharing and learning from other like-minded brothers and sisters in Christ. I am originally from Mississippi and now moving to North Carolina to be closer to my wife’s parents and brother.

David Smith

GunnerDaKnife
    Participant
    #4213 |

PD from st Louis Mo i got announced this morning.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #4257 |

Welcome to you all Brothers and Sisters and thanks for posting in our forum!
    You can use this below application Brother online by clicking here:

How to Join

Wolfspirit56
    Participant
    #4266 |

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! My name is Phillip Howland and i am new to this board and the Brotherhood. I thought I would stop in to introduce myself and read what others have written.

God Bless You All!

JGPKnightsTemplar
    Participant
    #4365 |

Good evening, my name is Jayson and it is a pleasure to be a part of the OSMTJ! I live in the Eastern United States (NY), and look forward to the future along side my fellow companions-at-arms.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #4370 |

Welcome Philip & Jayson! Glad to have you both aboard!

If anyone is interested in joining please go here: http://www.KTOA.org/join

Justin Walters
    Participant
    #4408 |

My name Is Justin Walters and my whole life is dedicated to the service of my fellow man. I wake up every morning and put the armor of god on, then i begin with prayer, after that my work begins i Dont get paid but i work for spark ministry’s Special people advocating recovery in Kentucky. I speck for people that dont have a voice i deal with congressmen and governors to get legislation passed to benefit people in the United States. I help people every day get into drug treatment, im currently starting a drug rehabilitation center in Estill county ky. I have no money but god provides for me, i have one living son his name is Chandler preston scott walters. I haven’t always been so dedicated to doing the lords work, i struggled in my past with selfishness and anger all works of the enemy, I serve the highest of all kings Jesus Christ of Nazareth. My life today is a true testament and becomeing of a knight of the templatic order. My number is 6064812692 feel free to call me to chat. I want to start a crusade reaching out to addicts helping the homeless and feeding the children, god will provide but i need knights of the order to help with this great crusade, thank you for your time, you all we be in my prayers stay faithful to our great cause and follow the principles set by God and of the Templatic order of god.

Justin Walters
    Event Coordinator and Projects Manger
    Spark Ministries
    Office 606-612-5125
    Cell 606-481-2692

horsemedic47
    Participant
    #4451 |

Hello my brothers and sisters, I’m going thru the application process to join the Templar’s. I was working as a truck driver and I slipped and fell hurting my neck and back. I have been out of work for almost 2 years. It has strengthened my faith in the Lord. I have put my life in Gods hands. He has seen me thru my 1st surgery and have 2 more to go. I have always been impressed by the Knights Templar and their bravery in the Holy Land to protect the Holy Grail and their faith in God. I try and have the same strength in the Lord. My user name is from the fact that I grew up riding horses and pretending to be a knight. I also was a paramedic for over 30 years. I enjoy helping people . I hope I’m worthy to be called a Templar.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.