Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • marcus
    Participant
    #2520 |

I have not received an email with a number as of yet. If it was sent might have gone to spam folder. Please send again.

Thank you
    David

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2521 |

I have not received an email with a number as of yet. If it was sent might have gone to spam folder. Please send again.

Thank you
    David

Hello David, the email has now been resent this morning.

Look forward to speaking to you soon

Atticus
    Participant
    #2523 |

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as someone who comes from a Catholic family, and can trace our ancestry to the Polish crusaders, sometimes referred to as the “forgotten crusaders”.

Furthermore, I was a wayward Catholic, bordering as an atheist for many years. I’ve come back to God in a powerful way, and I’ve recently found you’re order and am thrilled at the idea of joining such an organization that can trace it’s history back so far.

I must admit I am ignorant on the whole international organization. I was under the impression that only the order of Christ in Portugal that accepted the original knights fleeing for their lives was the only acceptable organization to belong to. However, I see now that is simply not the case and hope you can explain how you’re organization fits into all this.

I’m looking forward to learning all I can about this rich history, joining and becoming active in worthy deeds.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2530 |

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as someone who comes from a Catholic family, and can trace our ancestry to the Polish crusaders, sometimes referred to as the “forgotten crusaders”.

Furthermore, I was a wayward Catholic, bordering as an atheist for many years. I’ve come back to God in a powerful way, and I’ve recently found you’re order and am thrilled at the idea of joining such an organization that can trace it’s history back so far.

I must admit I am ignorant on the whole international organization. I was under the impression that only the order of Christ in Portugal that accepted the original knights fleeing for their lives was the only acceptable organization to belong to. However, I see now that is simply not the case and hope you can explain how you’re organization fits into all this.

I’m looking forward to learning all I can about this rich history, joining and becoming active in worthy deeds.

Dear Atticus,
    I’m so pleased that you found us and welcome you to our site and Order! We support the 3 marjor Christian braches (Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant) so I’m so pleased to hear you’ve come back to your Catholic faith in a powerful way.

Please may I ask two favors:
    1) Add me as friend on Facebook so I may introduce you to the many Christian Brothers and Sisters in our Order. Please add the following username as your friend: “Timothy Bryant Jones.”
    2) Please email me your Christian Testimony to: info@OSMTJ.net

Welcome and God bless you!

oathkeeper451
    Participant
    #2536 |

Greetings Im Steven from Carlsbad, California USA looking forward to making many close friends….May our Lord return and reign soon.

MacDonald1999
    Participant
    #2550 |

Hello my name is Addison I live in New Hampshire and I am wanting to become a squire for I would do anything for my Lord, and I hope that you all might one day accept me as part of the order.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2551 |

Greetings Im Steven from Carlsbad, California USA looking forward to making many close friends….May our Lord return and reign soon.

Great to meet you Steven, thanks for posting. While you’re waiting for a reply to your email, may I ask you to please add me as a friend on Facebook as we have a very active group of Templars there with Group Discussions on a Voice Chat Server every Friday night. On your Facebook, please add: “Timothy Bryant Jones” and thank you.

When you do send in your Christian Testimony, bio, and resume, please also forward them to: info@OSMTJ.net as I can usually look at them by the next day.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2552 |

Hello my name is Addison I live in New Hampshire and I am wanting to become a squire for I would do anything for my Lord, and I hope that you all might one day accept me as part of the order.

Hello Addison and so glad you dropped by to say “hi.”. May I ask you the same thing, to please add me as a friend on Facebook as we have a very active group of Templars there with Group Discussions on a Voice Chat Server every Friday night. On your Facebook, please add: “Timothy Bryant Jones” and thank you.

When you do send in your Christian Testimony, bio, and resume, please also forward them to: info@OSMTJ.net as I can usually look at them by the next day.

jsho130
    Participant
    #2556 |

Good evening-

I have been fascinated by the history of the Knight’s Templar and when I found there are several modern organizations i became excited. I am seeking to join and become a member of a prestigious group in Christ. I live in Virginia with my wife and two kids. If anyone can provide assistance I’d greatly appreciate your gesture.

Jarrod

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2559 |

Hello Addison and so glad you dropped by to say “hi.”. May I ask you the same thing, to please add me as a friend on Facebook as we have a very active group of Templars there with Group Discussions on a Voice Chat Server every Friday night. On your Facebook, please add: “Timothy Bryant Jones” and thank you.

It’s an honor to meet you Jarrod and we’re glad you found us. What I’ll ask of you is very similar to what I’ve posted to the previous applicant, please add me as a friend on Facebook as we have a very active group of Templars there with Group Discussions on a Voice Chat Server every Friday night. On your Facebook, please add: “Timothy Bryant Jones” and thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon Jarrod

jsho130
    Participant
    #2577 |

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your warm welcome and look forward to future ongoing engagements. Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account. I am a little confused when you mentioned, “When you do send in your Christian Testimony, bio, and resume, please also forward them to: info@OSMTJ.net as I can usually look at them by the next day.” Is there a formal request I need to submit along with the testimony, bio, and resume? Is there a specific template to follow?

Thank you,

Jarrod

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2579 |

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your warm welcome and look forward to future ongoing engagements. Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account. I am a little confused when you mentioned, “When you do send in your Christian Testimony, bio, and resume, please also forward them to: info@OSMTJ.net as I can usually look at them by the next day.” Is there a formal request I need to submit along with the testimony, bio, and resume? Is there a specific template to follow?
    Thank you,
    Jarrod

Yup, when you first email us at our main email address, info@TheKnightsTemplar.org, after about 2 weeks we reply with the instructions of what’s needed for your application.

Please understand that our normal reply time is about 2 weeks so we are not for the impatient.

jsho130
    Participant
    #2581 |

Great. I sent an email earlier this week so I look forward to hearing back.

Jarrod

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2582 |

Great. I sent an email earlier this week so I look forward to hearing back.

Jarrod

Thank you Jarrod

cking01
    Participant
    #2760 |

Hello Brothers and Sisters! My name is Cedria “Dee” King and I live in Alabama. I am a new Companion-at-arms and will be assigned to the St. Joan of Arc Women’s Preceptory with Sister Connie. I understand that I am the second sister to come into the Priory and I feel honored! I am so excited to now be a part of this great Order! I am hoping that you can use me for whatever the Lord guides us to. I will next be posting my Testimony so please be on the lookout for that. Hope you are all having a great day! God Bless you all!

Cedria King

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.