Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)
  • Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2909 |

Where are you from in Missouri? Just wondering as I am in the Salem area, south of Rolla.

InHisService
    Participant
    #2910 |

I am in Sedalia.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2911 |

Great post Richard and welcome. I am a retired Army Criminal Investigator and share your views on the state of our great country at times. I think more than many, we too often see the bad things people do to each other, though with mass media taking hold the way it is, everyone is seeing pretty much eerything. I thank you for your service and be safe.

Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2912 |

Very cool. I have been through there many times. We just moved back here (MO) from KS, as I retired out of Ft Riley. So on our trips to and fro we took Hwy 50 out of KC down to Jeff City and south to Rolla. Next time we roll through I will make sure to send you a msg.

InHisService
    Participant
    #2914 |

Welcome. So have you applied for membership?

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Ricklap4183
    Participant
    #2915 |

I applied back in early October and was accepted on Oct 8th 🙂 A very exciting day for me.

AlexandreV
    Participant
    #2916 |

Hey Guys,
    I’m Alex. I’m 17 years old. I have been a christian for about 6 years now. i got baptised 2 years back and i love Jesus!

Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2917 |

Hey Guys,
    I’m Alex. I’m 17 years old. I have been a christian for about 6 years now. i got baptised 2 years back and i love Jesus!

Welcome Alexander. It is a pleasure to have such young men coming to Christ and learning how to lead and serve their fellow man. My door is always open and I look forward to fellowship and sharing some stories.

Again, welcome, be safe and God bless.

Troy

Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2923 |

Welcome. So have you applied for membership?

Yes I did and was accepted last week. Congrats on your acceptance as well. I know it is a good feeling to be “part” of a team again. It was one of the biggest things I missed after retiring from the military.

I was wondering, since you are in MO as well, as to waht Priory were you assigned? I’m sure there is something in KC right?

InHisService
    Participant
    #2924 |

Brother, I am the Prior for the Priory of His Coming Glory of Missouri. I am trying to figure out, did you apply to the forums here or did you actually fill out the membership application? If you were accepted by someone after filling out the membership application, did they assign you to a Commandery or Priory? That would be the first thing they would do. I suspect you joined the forum, but haven’t actually filled out the membership application. That appears on this page….
    https://www.theknightstemplar.org/join/

Also, the Missouri priory page can be found here… http://www.ktoamissouri.com

Ricklap4183
    Participant
    #2925 |

I received an confirmation from Connie Lee Carlisle Carlson Grand Secretary Knights Templar of America OSMTJ-USA. Since i live in Sarasota, Fl i assume it is Tampa, though it didn’t state exactly. I paid the $65 on-line, I still have the email.

InHisService
    Participant
    #2926 |

Rick, I am talking specifically to
    Decorum Eques Auratus

Scott.Tedesco
    Participant
    #2927 |

Greetings. My name is Scott Tedesco and I look forward to serving Christ both within the order and in my daily routine. I have submitted my request as well as my donation. I hope to be a part of OSMTJ. Currently I reside in New Jersey.

Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2928 |

Greetings. My name is Scott Tedesco and I look forward to serving Christ both within the order and in my daily routine. I have submitted my request as well as my donation. I hope to be a part of OSMTJ. Currently I reside in New Jersey.

Welcome Scott. Be patient with the process as it usually takes up to two weeks. The Grand Secretary who will most likely be contacting you regarding your membership does wade through a lot of email traffic daily (as well as run many other things within the organization). If you look on the section along the right hand side while visiting some of the other tabs, you will notice one named Priories. Click on that one, which outlines the different locations and points of contact of where personnel are “assigned”.

Also, be sure to navigate through every bit of the website and learn as much as you can. Excited to have you hear and always great to have another strong follower of Christ aboard.

Take care, be safe and stay the course. It’s not always an easy road.

In Christ, Troy

Decorum Eques Auratus
    Participant
    #2929 |

I received an confirmation from Connie Lee Carlisle Carlson Grand Secretary Knights Templar of America OSMTJ-USA. Since i live in Sarasota, Fl i assume it is Tampa, though it didn’t state exactly. I paid the $65 on-line, I still have the email.

Rick, I know she (Grand Secretary) has some big goings on at the moment and I know was wading through a lot of email traffic but I know would want me t pass on the message that she will answer anything you have sent. I actually looked up my closest Priory under the Priories tab and made contact that way as well. InHisService is/was my point of contact.

Hope that helps. In the mean time, be safe out there and stay the course.

Troy

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.