Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • scastle
    Participant
    #3960 |

INTERRESTED IN JOING, BUT NOT SHURE ABOUT A FEW THINGS.HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME,WILL THERE BE LOCAL MEETINGS AND WHAT IS THE DONE AT MEETINGS.NOT INTERRESTED IF ALL I DO IS SEND IN MY MONEY AND NEVER HEAR OR DO ANYTHING.NO DISRESPECT BUT ID LIKE TO KNOW.CAN EMAIL AT GOOSEKILLER01@HOTMAIL.COM THAKS FOR YOUR TIME

OrthodoxCrusader
    Participant
    #3962 |

I am also eager to join.
    I can see knights templar international is doing some amazing work in europe.
    Not sure that they are affiliated or not.
    How ever I am proud to join this order as well.
    I am just looking into it now.
    At 29 years of age I realise there will be a war in my lifetime between the cross and the Cresent.

Copestake55
    Participant
    #4004 |

I would also like to join I am at the moment living in Spain for six months then back to England and so on.I am 63 am i to old to join ?
    Are there any Orders Spain Please could anyone let me know copestake55@gmail.com

Templar
    Keymaster
    #4128 |

We’d love to have you join.

To join, start by emailing us: info@TheKnightsTemplar.org

There are over 1,000 of us including guests in our channel.

You can join our public Recruiting Channel here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Join.Templars/

(this channel is only before membership, after which you’ll be added to our Permanent Channel)

Beward
    Participant
    #4165 |

I’d love to join. I’m in northern Minnesota and don’t know if there is anything close to me. I’ve always been drawn to anything Knights Templar and feel it’s more of a calling at this point. I’ve been in the military and am working at a prison. I see what happens when people lose sight of God. I do what I can to get them back on the path.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #4167 |

Dear Beward,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Knights Templar. if you email him at info@TheKnightsTemplar.org our Grand Secretary Bob will send you an application packet. Do you have any questions?

God bless,
    Grand Prior
    OSMTJ-USA
    TheKnightsTemplar.org

Timothey101
    Participant
    #4170 |

Hi Grand Prior,

Sorry to interject, but I am interested in joining as well. Who can I speak to about the organization? I would love to get a more personal insight into someone’s experiences as a Knights Templar.

Thanks in advance.

Tim K.
    Niceville, Florida

Phipps
    Participant
    #4183 |

Grand Prior,
    I am descended from two Templar Knights and would love to join! I am extremely proud of my ancestors and would feel proud to join!

Templar
    Keymaster
    #4497 |

Great to hear Phipps, if you’d like to apply please go to http://www.KTOA.org/Join

God’s blessings!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.