Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #631 |

There are two websites that I like for reading about the history of the Knights Templar. Please let me know if you also find them useful:

1) The Fearless Knights – http://www.thefearlessknights.com/
    2) Please understand that the 2nd one is put out by the Masons. Our Order is not a Masonic one, so keep in mind that it comes from their Masonic point of view. Still their are many good history articles here worth reading: http://templarhistory.com/

Has anyone found other good resources for Templar history?

Montoya
    Participant
    #753 |

I checked both sites looking for some historical reading about the Knights Templar. The first one is a bit radical for my interests but the second one has very some good historical articles. I’m headed back to finish reading them now.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #754 |

I checked both sites looking for some historical reading about the Knights Templar. The first one is a bit radical for my interests but the second one has very some good historical articles. I’m headed back to finish reading them now.

I’m glad to hear the second site fit the bill for you Montoya! What perked your interest in the Knights Templar?

Montoya
    Participant
    #756 |

Well, When my father passed away a few years ago we stored some of his things in my brother’s loft. We ran across it recently and found some of his Masonic things. I didn’t know anything about dad being a Mason or anything like that and my brother only knew a little. He said dad had been in some other organization, not exactly Masonic but he wasn’t sure what. That’s what sparked my interest and started my research.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #767 |

Well, When my father passed away a few years ago we stored some of his things in my brother’s loft. We ran across it recently and found some of his Masonic things. I didn’t know anything about dad being a Mason or anything like that and my brother only knew a little. He said dad had been in some other organization, not exactly Masonic but he wasn’t sure what. That’s what sparked my interest and started my research.

Fascinating! Did you ever find out what the other organization was that your Dad was in?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.