Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • TSIngersoll
    Participant
    #2191 |

HELLO,

MY name is Tim Ingersoll, I have sent e-mail and have received no responses.

I served the U.S. Air Force for 10 yrs and am currently a Police Officer. My Wife and I are both Christians that deeply believe in keeping our faith at the center of our relationship.

I have served society for my entire adult life and feel this is an honorable way to now serve God and man.

I would greatly appreciate guide nice on the matter of becoming accepted to the order.

Sincerly,

Tim Ingersoll

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2197 |

HELLO,

MY name is Tim Ingersoll, I have sent e-mail and have received no responses.
    I served the U.S. Air Force for 10 yrs and am currently a Police Officer. My Wife and I are both Christians that deeply believe in keeping our faith at the center of our relationship.
    I have served society for my entire adult life and feel this is an honorable way to now serve God and man.
    I would greatly appreciate guide nice on the matter of becoming accepted to the order.
    Sincerly,
    Tim Ingersoll

Thanks Tim, we appreciate your interest. Please understand that we receive a massive amount of applications. Our staff are volunteers and they do their best but the average response time is about two weeks.

If you would please also forward your email to me, I will look at it today: info@OSMTJ.net
    Thanks for your kind patience

TSIngersoll
    Participant
    #2199 |

E-mail has been sent, please advise upon receipt.

Thank you,

Tim

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2202 |

E-mail has been sent, please advise upon receipt.

Thank you,

Tim

Received and replied. And I must compliment you on your commitment to Christ and background. You’re the ideal candidate and only have a few more steps as outlined in my reply.

TSIngersoll
    Participant
    #2205 |

I have forwarded the letter of introduction for your consideration.

Tim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.