Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #613 |

Please tell us how you discovered the Knights Templar and became a member?

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #1409 |

I am not a ‘Knight Templar.’ I am a ‘Knight of Columbus’ (25 years and counting). I am active in my local Council, founded in 1897. I take Knighthood & Chivalry very seriously. For me, it is my Holy & Sacred Vocation.

I have been interested in ‘The Templars’ for many years and have read a great deal about them. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, there are no Templars where I live.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #1706 |

I am not a ‘Knight Templar.’ I am a ‘Knight of Columbus’ (25 years and counting). I am active in my local Council, founded in 1897. I take Knighthood & Chivalry very seriously. For me, it is my Holy & Sacred Vocation.

I have been interested in ‘The Templars’ for many years and have read a great deal about them. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, there are no Templars where I live.

Thanks for sharing your story. May I ask where you live?

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2038 |

Are there any ‘Knights Templar’ in Plattsburgh New York?

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.