Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • KnightofLight777
    Participant
    #2934 |

Good Morning,

I submitted the application to join the Knights Templar a few weeks back and was expecting to receive a follow up email to continue the process, but I have not heard anything. If someone would kindly review my application so we can continue the process, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

In Christ,

Michael Jones

Email: mikejones1788@gmail.com

InHisService
    Participant
    #2935 |

Brother Michael,

After church today I will see if I can discover the process of your application. It usually doesn’t take that long for first contact to be made. I will post a response here.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

KnightofLight777
    Participant
    #2937 |

Good Evening,

I really appreciate it. If you need a date/time range to help search or if you would prefer that I resubmit the application, just let me know.

In Christ,

Michael

mudskipper1
    Participant
    #2939 |

Greetings, Michael. Can you provide me more information. I am the Grand Secretary for the Order and check all the emails and request for membership. I will go back and see if I can find your information. If you wish, please send me your information to my personal email address of mudskipper1@earthlink.net Since you are not in my email address book, you will get a message about SPAM et al. Please ignore that in that I do see messages that come to that folder. I want to ensure you are taken care of. I sincerely apologise if you have been missed.

God bless
    With Respect and Friendship

CONNIE LEE CARLISLE CARLSON
    Grand Secretary
    Knights Templar of America, OSMTJ-USA

TheKnightsTemplar.org

CONNIE LEE CARLISLE CARLSON
    Grand Commandant
    Knights Templar of America, OSMTJ USA

TheKnightsTemplar.org

KnightofLight777
    Participant
    #2940 |

Good Morning,

I sent you an email with all of the details that I could think of that would be helpful. Please let me know if you require any other information.

Thanks and I appreciate the help.

In Christ,

Michael

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.