Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • knightjames775
    Participant
    #2961 |

can you tell me when we get our certificates.. i was only asking. i was going to make another donation soon to the knights templar. i have found that since i joined my deeds to help others has given me great respect for many. i have given what i could and asked for nothing in return. i myself have fought a battle to help seniors and others in a hospital where my mother was being taken advantage of because of her having a stroke. i know our god stood along side me as i prayed each day for him to guide me help my mother to come home. i hope i get a answer from your site. god bless and thank you for your time.

james e gordon

Templar
    Keymaster
    #3019 |

can you tell me when we get our certificates.. i was only asking. i was going to make another donation soon to the knights templar. i have found that since i joined my deeds to help others has given me great respect for many. i have given what i could and asked for nothing in return. i myself have fought a battle to help seniors and others in a hospital where my mother was being taken advantage of because of her having a stroke. i know our god stood along side me as i prayed each day for him to guide me help my mother to come home. i hope i get a answer from your site. god bless and thank you for your time.

Hello James and thanks for your post. Please, if you could email me any questions you have to: info@OSMTJ.net I would appreciate it.
    You must attend one of Investiture Services to be Knighted to receive your certificate and to become a Knight. this is because we take being a Knight seriously and no one can become one over the internet. We sincerely thank you for your donation.

mudskipper1
    Participant
    #3020 |

Brother James, which Priory/Commandery do you belong as well? Please provide this information when you email to info@OSMTJ.net Thank you

CONNIE LEE CARLISLE CARLSON
    Grand Commandant
    Knights Templar of America, OSMTJ USA

TheKnightsTemplar.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.