Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • KnightofHell
    Participant
    #2971 |

Hello dear brothers and sisters.

I know it would be impossible for you to welcome me as one of you for the following reasons.
    Both of my grandfathers are muslim,both my father and my mother are atheists.
    but i don’t feel like a muslim.I have always felt like a warrior,a templar.

I won’t lie
    A part of me screams as a knight and another part of me screams as a samurai.
    It would be great honor to become a christian but i am not sure if you would accept me to your ranks.A traitor who would abandon his home to become one of you.But by staying as a muslim i am always betraying myself and my people.I feel like i am a born templar.I am not an assassin,the perfect world is formed by realization,not by someone’s teachings.Though i might like being free and respect liberalists to a degree.Freedom alone can cause extreme damage to those who doesn’t know how to wield it.
    That is why i am here,that is why i would like to join you.

shoeless
    Participant
    #2972 |

Read code of the Samurai by Ratti. It will clear your mind and help you chose a direction that you want to go. The choice is yours.

God Bless

KnightofHell
    Participant
    #2973 |

okay i will,thank you shoeless

Summit777
    Participant
    #2974 |

Becoming a true Christian and joining the ranks, comes with great moral and ethical responsibilities. Your past does not dictate your future, and although your parents are both atheists, that doesn’t mean that you have to fight for mere spiritual scraps too…If your heart and soul has the ability to fight, then you deserve to be at the table. You just have to be willing to take that leap, take up the spiritual sword for God, for Christ and yourself.
    I came from a similar atheist background, but I realized it was a dead end, and it will ALWAYS be a dead end. No matter what myself or philosophical intellectualism said I needed for a false sense control. I always came up empty handed and in the end it was only a band-aid to a broken bone deep down in the recesses that I kept to myself.
    I even tried to take up transcendental meditation, but there is one major component that is missing that renders this spiritual application near powerless. That one component is reciprocal love and acknowledgment of God. In this lack of direction and purpose, it inherently lacking any significant level of power. It focuses on inner self and nothingness, and extracts God from the equation leaving the spiritual body as a Eunuch. It’s lack of potency leaves only spiritual scraps also for the person that is self focused and carrying self idealization on what is believed to be the “enlightened way.” If meditation is opened up and embracing God fully with a modified vehicle of meditation; true ascension and spiritual growth can begin.
    The point is…there is hope. If you want to be strong in God and Christ you can be. Christianity is about acceptance, not rejection. Even acceptance within yourself. Start reading into different denominations and see which one best suits you, and start visiting churches. No church is perfect, but go in with an opened mind and heart, and if your truly searching you WILL know when you found the right church. You’ll feel it. If you don’t keep searching.
    Good luck to you,…God Speed.
    Blessings,
    Your Brother IN God and Christ.

shoeless
    Participant
    #2975 |

When you get that read let me know. We can go from there.

God Bless

KnightofHell
    Participant
    #2985 |

I have read enough Samurai ways and decided.My heart beats in United States and in Christianty.It cannot be undone and i want to be a Templar,God’s Knight.Where should i begin?

shoeless
    Participant
    #2987 |

With the bible and a church near you. You need to choose a church that is right for you. May not be the 1st one you go. Welcome!!!

God Bless

KnightofHell
    Participant
    #2988 |

I will buy the holy bible(english version) first 😀

shoeless
    Participant
    #2989 |

Perfect

God Bless

KnightofHell
    Participant
    #2990 |

as a person who dreams to be a knight i would like to wear christian necklace but in this country(turkey) they would slaughter me for that.So i have a dream of placing a Huge Cross Tattoo upon my heart to glorify this religion.That is my best shot for now

Summit777
    Participant
    #2991 |

Find your church brother, then “this religion” might be “your religion” in time…

KnightofHell
    Participant
    #2992 |

I will,don’t worry

Jon Garr
    Participant
    #2993 |

I would like to join the order, though I’m not sure where to begin or who to contact. I am 19, male and have always felt in my heart that I was meant to be a knight. I offen joke that I was born in the wrong era. If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2997 |

I would like to join the order, though I’m not sure where to begin or who to contact. I am 19, male and have always felt in my heart that I was meant to be a knight. I offen joke that I was born in the wrong era. If you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Joh,

Please send me your Christian Testimony to this email address: info@OSMTJ.net

Also please include how our church has affected your life.

God bless

KnightofHell
    Participant
    #3004 |

holy bible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.