Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2110 |

During a recent time of ‘Chivalric Meditation,’ I recalled something that my ‘Mentor in Knighthood’ once told some of us, who were on our personal ‘Quest’ for that ‘Vocation.’ He was giving us a lesson on ‘The Grail Code.’ One of the Candidates asked him this question:

…….”How are we as ‘Knights,’ to conduct ourselves in our relationship with others?”

The Knight replied:

…….”We are to treat all of our ‘Fellow Christians’ (no matter what denomination they may belong to) as our ‘Brothers & Sisters’ in Faith.”

The Candidate then asked:

…….”But, what if they are not our ‘Brothers & Sisters in the Christian Faith?”

The Wise Knight smiled & said:

…….”Then we should treat them as our ‘Brothers & Sisters’ in the Family of Humanity.”

A Powerful lesson on ‘The Grail code,’ that I have never forgotten.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2113 |

Great point! As I like to say, I believe in Universal Brotherhood and Sisterhood

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.