Grail Knight
Participant
#1400 |

Why I call myself a ‘Grail Knight.

Grail Knighthood is the highest form of Knighthood that there is. Jesus Christ. ‘The King of Kings,’ gave us the perfect definition of ‘Grail Knighthood’ when He said, “For The Son of Man did not come to be served but ‘To Serve’ and to give His Life as a ransom for many.” Grail Knights should be loyal to their King and follow His Example. Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is our model and exemplar. As His Faithful Knights, let us follow His lead and live lives of ‘Dedicated Service’ to ‘God and our Neighbor!’

What is ‘The Grail Code?’

More than 3,450 years ago – 1440 years before The Birth of Jesus Christ – more than 2,500 years before the ‘Code of Chivalry,’ there was ‘The Grail Code.’ I am a Knight who has dedicated his life to living by this ‘Divine Code.’ Therefore, I will always strive to know, love and serve The Lord, my God, with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. I will always love my Neighbor as I love myself. I will do unto others as I would have them do unto me and those that I love. Finally, I will always follow the ‘New Commandment’ that Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us at ‘The Last Supper,’ which is, “Love one another as I have loved you.” This is the greatest ‘Knightly Code’ to which any Knight can devote their life. It is ‘The Holy Grail of Chivalry!’

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.