Home Forums Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum What is it about the Knights Templar that interested you? Reply To: What is it about the Knights Templar that interested you?

Grail Knight
Participant
#2046 |

I think that I have always been interested in Knighthood. As a child I never wanted to play cowboys & Indians’ or Cops & Robbers, or Pirates or anything else for that matter. I always wanted to play at being a Knight. As I got a little older, I started to read about King Arthur & the Knights of The Round Table. Since then I have read everything I could get my hands on about Knighthood……The Knights Templar have always been special heroes of mine.

I studied Chivalry and then the Grail Code for more than 47 years. More than 27 years ago, my dream of becoming a Knight came true. After spending the night in the Church (Standing Vigil) I received the ‘Accolade’ and became a Knight of Columbus.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.