Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2108 |

In many of the stories & legends about ‘The Holy Grail,’ it is said that anyone who drinks from it will have ‘Eternal Life.’ Jesus was once asked by a Lawyer, this question: “What must I do to inherit Eternal Life?” Jesus, in turn asked the lawyer, “What does it say in the Law? How do you read it?

The lawyer answered, “In the Law, it says that I am to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, mind, soul & strength….and my Neighbor as myself.” Jesus said to him, “You have answered correctly. Do those things & you will live. You will have Eternal Life.”

That is why it is called ‘The Grail Code.’

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2116 |

In many of the stories & legends about ‘The Holy Grail,’ it is said that anyone who drinks from it will have ‘Eternal Life.’ Jesus was once asked by a Lawyer, this question: “What must I do to inherit Eternal Life?” Jesus, in turn asked the lawyer, “What does it say in the Law? How do you read it?

The lawyer answered, “In the Law, it says that I am to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, mind, soul & strength….and my Neighbor as myself.” Jesus said to him, “You have answered correctly. Do those things & you will live. You will have Eternal Life.”

That is why it is called ‘The Grail Code.’

Ahhh! I had totally missed that until you explained it. I wondered why you called it the Grail Code but that makes sense. Has anyone figured this out without you explaining?

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2117 |

Not really. A Brother Grail Knight of mine…..Rick Kasparek has written a book about it entitled ‘Knight of The Grail Code.’ That explains it in more detail. We even started a ‘Community Service Organization’ that we call ‘Knights of The Grail Code.’ Not sure if it will catch on or not…….but we thought that we would at least give it our best shot. After that……it is in God’s Hands.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.