Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • cmoore993
    Participant
    #2159 |

I am really wanting to join the Order, but when I send the email I don’t get a response. Is this a normal thing? Is the email address provided not working? I would like to know.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2160 |

I am really wanting to join the Order, but when I send the email I don’t get a response. Is this a normal thing? Is the email address provided not working? I would like to know.

Sometimes it’s normal and we apologize. There’s a limited number of volunteers who answer the emails and lately we’ve been receiving more than we can keep up with. It’s not unusual for us to have 100 new applications to read through per week. God has blessed us with a lot of interest but it means that more patience will be needed for those that write in.

If you would kindly email me at the more empty box and I will give your email priority: info@OSMTJ.net

Thanks and God bless

cmoore993
    Participant
    #2164 |

Thank You.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2165 |

Thank You.

Thanks for your kind understanding and patience. I can confirm I’ve received your email.

cmoore993
    Participant
    #2166 |

Wonderful (pardon my zeal, I’ve wanted to be a knight for the very longest time). I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question and help me out.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2209 |

Wonderful (pardon my zeal, I’ve wanted to be a knight for the very longest time). I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question and help me out.

Hello Chris, did you receive my reply outlining the things we need for your application? The most important part is your Christian Testimony (The path your faith has taken you in life and the way it has affected and changed your life.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.