Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #1715 |

What I saw today was a miracle. A man that did not have the courage to share Christ with others relayed to me how his life had changed. He was Knighted into the OSMTJ (our Templar Order) and was ordained a Templar Missionary to serve Christ. This formerly timid man is now being used by God to spread the Gospel of Christ. Why being Knighted into the Order gives people confidence to share their faith, I don’t know. But I’ve seen it work. I call that a miracle and it makes me hungry to see more!

To God be the Glory
    –++nnDnn++–

TheCelticKnight
    Participant
    #1717 |

I’m glad to hear such a story.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #1738 |

I’m glad to hear such a story.

Thanks Celtic Knight

TheCelticKnight
    Participant
    #1742 |

@de Molay You’re welcome.

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2045 |

In today’s world our ‘Shield of Faith’ must be strong. As Knights, we must have the courage to ‘Live & Share’ our Faith with others, in a kind, loving & positive fashion. If Knights devoted to Christ do not have the Valor to do this…….who will?

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2050 |

This has always been a favorite hymn of mine. It is an English Children’s Hymn written in 1931 by Jan Struther. the original lyrics are as follows:

When a Knight won his spurs, in the stories of old,
    He was Gentle & Brave, He was Gallant & bold.
    With a Shield on his arm and a lance in his hand,
    For God and for Valour he rode through the land.

No Charger have I, and no Sword by my side,
    Yet still to Adventure & Battle I ride.
    Though back into storyland Giants have fled,
    And the Knights are no more and the Dragons are dead.

Let Faith be my Shield and let Joy be my Steed,
    Against the Dragons of Anger, the Ogres of Greed.
    And let me set free with the Sword of my youth,
    From the ‘Castle of Darkness,’ the ‘Power of Truth.’

The only part of the hymn that I disagree with is that ‘Knights are still here’ and there are evil Giants, Ogres & Dragons still left to fight. They never left…..they just changed their appearance.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2054 |

I’ve never heard that Hymn but I sure like it. I’d like it to be adapted to the Knights Templar and to adults.

TheCelticKnight
    Participant
    #2066 |

I have to say, that hymn was interesting. I’ve never heard it but its a nice one nonetheless.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2092 |

I have to say, that hymn was interesting. I’ve never heard it but its a nice one nonetheless.

Speaking of which, take a look at this Templar video version of that song for children, beautiful!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.