Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WindKnight1
    Participant
    #3172 |

Hi, my name is William R. Haire and I sent in a membership request and I am extremely interested in becoming a member, but never received a reply.
    I am currently a mechanical engineering major at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, I am a traditional Baptist, and work as a greeter at a car dealership. If there is anything else needed please let me know.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #3177 |

Hi, my name is William R. Haire and I sent in a membership request and I am extremely interested in becoming a member, but never received a reply.
    I am currently a mechanical engineering major at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, I am a traditional Baptist, and work as a greeter at a car dealership. If there is anything else needed please let me know.

Thanks for your interest William. I apologize that we have not seen your email requesting information. May I ask you to instead to email your Christian Testimony to: info@OSMTJ.net ?

Thanks and God bless

WindKnight1
    Participant
    #3179 |

Hi, I just e-mailed my Testimony, and contact info.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #3180 |

University of Mary Hardin-Baylor,

Thanks William, I have received your email and replied. I’ve asked you to also introduce yourself to the Prior of Texas, Keith Menefee at: St.James44km@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.