Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ChrisDeusVult
    Participant
    #3750 |

Hello, I am chris a Christian from Florida, I am not very religious but am interested in learning more about the teachings of christ and the Templar Knights, I’m Curious on how to join and if there are any chapters in florida (hollywood, Miami, Aventura, Hallandale )Please hit me back with an email at lsemok222@gmail.com

Deus Vult

evianus
    Participant
    #3754 |

Greetings…a happy Lord’s day to you!
    To obtain an application and more information, go to the “join” link at this web site and fill out the template with your email address and you will receive the information.

cajun_medicine_man
    Participant
    #3945 |

I’m reading all of the information on your site presently and I’m interested in joining. I’ve filled out the form and have a few questions if that is ok. First, is the $65 due when filling out the application or when accepted. Secondly, I’m in Louisiana and didn’t see which Priory Louisiana would be under. Lastly, I saw there were meetings online and in person. I’m very interested in being involved and wonder where the in person meetings would be for someone living in Louisiana?

1Patriot
    Participant
    #3963 |

Hello, How easy would it be to join? I’m in eastern Canada?

1Patriot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.