Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2206 |

My Fellow Knights & Quest Companions,

I recently read this. I thought that you might find it interesting:

I am a Knight Templar!

The die has been cast. The decision has been made. I have stepped over the line. I won’t look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still.

My Past is Redeemed. My Present makes sense and my Future is in God’s Hands. I am finished and done with low and frivolous living, small planning, the bare minimum, a ‘Luke Warm Faith, mundane talking, selfish giving and unworthy goals.

I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotion, applause, or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, the best, recognized, praised, regarded or rewarded. I now live by Faith. I lean on Christ’s Presence. I love with Patience, live by Prayer, and I ‘Resist The Devil’ with the Power of God’s Grace.

My face is set. My gait is fast. My goal is Heaven. My road is narrow. My way is rough. My true Companions are few. My Guide (Jesus Christ) is reliable and my Mission is clear.

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of ‘The Enemy,’ nor will I ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

I won’t give up, shut up, let up or slow up, until I have stayed up, prayed up, paid up and spoken up for the Cause of Jesus Christ and His Church.

I am a Servant of The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords. I am a Knight Templar. I will fight on until He comes. I will give until there is no more left to give. I will speak out until all know Him, and persevere in Faith until the ‘Cosmic Crusade’ against the ‘Foreces of Darkness’ is finally won. And when He (Jesus Christ) returns for His Own, He will have no difficulty recognizing me. For I will be wearing His ‘Armor of Light.’ I will we wielding the ‘Sword of the Spirit’ and the ‘Shield of Faith.

I am a Knight Templar!

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2208 |

it is very good Grail Knight! Do you happen to remember the link where you found it?

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2212 |

Brother Knight Tim,

No….I don’t remember the link. It was awhile ago. However, I do remember that is was signed ‘Anonymous.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2213 |

Brother Knight Tim,

No….I don’t remember the link. It was awhile ago. However, I do remember that is was signed ‘Anonymous.

No worries, thank you so much for sharing it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.