Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • JoeTemplar
    Participant
    #2122 |

++nnDnn++ Hello…brothers and sisters. My name is Joe Sandhu.
    Im a new member of the Order.
    Im 30th year old. I’m a Veteran US.ARMY i server 8 years i did 3 years in Iraq and 2 years Afghanistan. Came home with Purple Heart and a Bronx Start Medals. And now i work for our God and our Lord Jesus Chris. As a Knight Templar Order. A Knight.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2126 |

++nnDnn++ Hello…brothers and sisters. My name is Joe Sandhu.
    Im a new member of the Order.
    Im 30th year old. I’m a Veteran US.ARMY i server 8 years i did 3 years in Iraq and 2 years Afghanistan. Came home with Purple Heart and a Bronx Start Medals. And now i work for our God and our Lord Jesus Chris. As a Knight Templar Order. A Knight.

Welcome Joe, we’re so glad to have you! Please tell us about the volunteer work you do at your church?

JoeTemplar
    Participant
    #2132 |

Well. I work at Bay Shore Church in Long Beach California. I been working in the house of God for 3 years. I do a lot of repair n electricians and also do ministry of the church i help out a lot of the people on the street i tell them about God. i read the Bible to people.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2133 |

Well. I work at Bay Shore Church in Long Beach California. I been working in the house of God for 3 years. I do a lot of repair n electricians and also do ministry of the church i help out a lot of the people on the street i tell them about God. i read the Bible to people.

It sounds like your are following God’s call to be a servant Joe:

“The greatest among you shall be your servant.”
    – Matthew 23:11 ESV

JoeTemplar
    Participant
    #2135 |

Yes i’m a servant to God my brother.
    God has put me in his steps and i’m fallowing our Lord Jesus Chris foot steps with my cross.

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2138 |

Brother Joe,

Did you know that the word ‘Knight’ is an old, old word…..and that it means ‘One Who Serves?’ Before one can become a ‘Knight,’ they must first lean what it truly means to ‘Serve God & their Neighbor.’ Jesus is the ‘First Knight.’ For He came ‘Not To Be Served,’ but ‘To Serve,’ and to offer up His Life as a ransom for the Salvation of many. He is our ‘Grail King’…..The King of Kings & The Lord of Lords. When we ‘Serve Him & His People’……we become ‘Knights’ in the purest and most perfect sense of the word.

So Brother Joe….continue to ‘Serve God & Our Neighbors’ and ‘By Your Deeds Shall Your Knighthood Be Known.’

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

JoeTemplar
    Participant
    #2143 |

Amen. Brother and so true about been a Knight. And thank you for your kind words. I will keep serving God n our Lord Jesus Chris. ++nnDnn++

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2144 |

Brother Joe,

Did you know that the word ‘Knight’ is an old, old word…..and that it means ‘One Who Serves?’ Before one can become a ‘Knight,’ they must first lean what it truly means to ‘Serve God & their Neighbor.’ Jesus is the ‘First Knight.’ For He came ‘Not To Be Served,’ but ‘To Serve,’ and to offer up His Life as a ransom for the Salvation of many. He is our ‘Grail King’…..The King of Kings & The Lord of Lords. When we ‘Serve Him & His People’……we become ‘Knights’ in the purest and most perfect sense of the word.

So Brother Joe….continue to ‘Serve God & Our Neighbors’ and ‘By Your Deeds Shall Your Knighthood Be Known.’

I didn’t know that the word “Knight” meant that, but I’m glad you educated us.

JoeTemplar
    Participant
    #2145 |

No brother thank you. I’m here to serve our God and our Lord Jesus Chris. As a Knight of the Knights Templar. Is to go and reach out God people and to protect our Christian brothers and sisters as they go on there journey to Jurusalem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.