Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #680 |

I thought it was interesting that you could own an actual 12th Century Knights Templar Commanderie in Dordogne, France for 392,200 Euros. (What’s that, about half a million USD?)

More than I can afford, but pretty cool for the serious Templar. Check it out:
    http://everythingfrenchrealestate.com.au/1015_Jumilhac_le_Grand.php

Ed
    Participant
    #727 |

I have come across many sites that say Knights Templar but how can you validate the findings? I would hate to purchase something and then find out it is a fake.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #755 |

I have come across many sites that say Knights Templar but how can you validate the findings? I would hate to purchase something and then find out it is a fake.

Especially after spending the kind of money they’re asking for!
    That is a great point Ed. I guess I would start at that town’s local French Historical Association, and that town’s librarian. Truth is, there’s a lot of scammers out there.

Brewster
    Participant
    #800 |

That’s a beautiful old home. It looks like they’ve done a good restoration. These buildings from centuries past should be protected and preserved. Of course, I have to wonder if there might be some treasure buried or hidden there.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #801 |

That’s a beautiful old home. It looks like they’ve done a good restoration. These buildings from centuries past should be protected and preserved. Of course, I have to wonder if there might be some treasure buried or hidden there.

How lucky that would be for the new owner to dig up treasure? That would be the find of a lifetime to find any of the Knight’s Templar artifacts under that house. Worth more than the home itself!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.