Home Forums Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum What is it about the Knights Templar that interested you? Reply To: What is it about the Knights Templar that interested you?

Templar
Keymaster
#2020 |

what interested me in the Templars was the whole idea. knighthood, learning fencing the way the Templars did, they at the time were the greatest fighting force in their time. fighting for Christ in the name of. helping people. finding other God fearing people. the country is declining in faith and respect for religion and God. you can’t control someones choices but to be able to influence them in a positive manner and change the negative thoughts and let them see the light again, no matter how small the task. bringing kindness to someones heart is the greatest reward of them all. to see it in their faces. is the greatest thing. i will know then i did my job. you don’t need a sword to do battle all the time just kindness. when an elderly lady kisses your cheek for helping her carry her groceries, now that is just cool

Very well said Michael!