Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #650 |

From near Boston, MA, myself. Where is everyone from?

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #1407 |

I like to say that I am from “Wherever The Holy Quest leads me.” At this time, that would be in Up-State New York.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #1694 |

I like to say that I am from “Wherever The Holy Quest leads me.” At this time, that would be in Up-State New York.

We welcome you Grail Knight from Upstate New York. I was born in Upstate New York and never visited New York City until I was 18!

Grail Knight
    Participant
    #2043 |

🙂 When I say ‘Up-State New York’ I really mean ‘Up-State.’ I live about 1/2 hour from the Canadian Border. I was born & raised in New York and have never seen New York City. Although, I may have flown over it a couple of times.

The Quest for The Holy Grail was never meant to be achieved. It was meant to be 'Lived' - now, today & forever. For God & Neighbor, I live & Serve.

Thomas Walter Tyler
    Participant
    #3205 |

Originally I am from Va. Beach, Va. I was a Marine for four years and then Army Airborne. I reside in Fayetteville , N.C. since 1988.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #3206 |

Originally I am from Va. Beach, Va. I was a Marine for four years and then Army Airborne. I reside in Fayetteville , N.C. since 1988.

It’s great to meet you Thomas. Welcome to our Forum.

What drew you to North Carolina?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.