Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Templar
    Keymaster
    #2765 |

Hello Brothers and Sisters! My name is Cedria “Dee” King and I live in Alabama. I am a new Companion-at-arms and will be assigned to the St. Joan of Arc Women’s Preceptory with Sister Connie. I understand that I am the second sister to come into the Priory and I feel honored! I am so excited to now be a part of this great Order! I am hoping that you can use me for whatever the Lord guides us to. I will next be posting my Testimony so please be on the lookout for that. Hope you are all having a great day! God Bless you all!

Congratulations and welcome to you Cedria King! We are honored to count you as our Sister.

Soccerdad88
    Participant
    #2772 |

Greetings to all,

I am new to the Knights Templar, in the Priory of His Coming Glory. I am a Christian, husband, father, grandfather, and military service member. I have always been intrigued by the history and traditions of the Knights Templar; however, more important than that to me, is committing my life to serve our Lord by being a Knight for Him. I desire to learn as much as I can and become the best servant of Christ that I can be. I am very honored to be counted among this wonderful group of believers; united in our commitment to The King of Kings.
    Forever in His service! +nnDnn+

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2773 |

Greetings to all,

I am new to the Knights Templar, in the Priory of His Coming Glory. I am a Christian, husband, father, grandfather, and military service member. I have always been intrigued by the history and traditions of the Knights Templar; however, more important than that to me, is committing my life to serve our Lord by being a Knight for Him. I desire to learn as much as I can and become the best servant of Christ that I can be. I am very honored to be counted among this wonderful group of believers; united in our commitment to The King of Kings.
    Forever in His service! +nnDnn+

We welcome you in the name of the Lord! We’e honored and fortunate to have you join our fellowship. Long may you be a witness for Christ in the Earth.

templarskydiver
    Participant
    #2793 |

Hello from Ireland. My name is Daithi O’Briain CKTJ. I would like all brothers and sisters to know that they have a brother and sister here in the land of the Leprechaun… (We do know there is no such thing so don’t read anything into that as there are some people that do believe in them.. LOL!!) We do like to joke and enjoy life. But when it comes to Christian values we do take them seriously but we also know God has a sense of humor and wants us to laugh and enjoy the gift he has given us. Laughter does the spirit good so do not forget to enjoy this wonderful life and never forget who gave it to us either. My piece of advice to all of my brothers and sisters is this… “When you are feeling down and satan is reminding you of your past… you will feel better to remind him of his future”
    Here is our page in Ireland if you would like to come over and be added: https://www.facebook.com/groups/643702315664883/
    God bless you all from Ireland

InHisService
    Participant
    #2794 |

Welcome Daithi. I am Richard DeFord… enjoy fellow shipping with you.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Vair65
    Participant
    #2795 |

Sirs, my name is Phillip Gilliland. I am from a small town in Tennessee. I have study the history of Templar Knights
    for many years due in part to the study of Jerusalem and the temple of David. I came across this site and became interested
    In this order. I am a professing Christian, a veteran, and a Bible Scholar. I look forward to meeting and working with this order if accepted. God bless.

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2796 |

Sirs, my name is Phillip Gilliland. I am from a small town in Tennessee. I have study the history of Templar Knights
    for many years due in part to the study of Jerusalem and the temple of David. I came across this site and became interested
    In this order. I am a professing Christian, a veteran, and a Bible Scholar. I look forward to meeting and working with this order if accepted. God bless.

Thanks for writing to us Philip. Please will you send your Christian Testimony to: info@OSMTJ.net ?

LancerMcD
    Participant
    #2801 |

Good Day Knights- My name is Douglas Krug McDaniel- The Krug clan was part of the orginal Templars, after years as a Presbyterian I converted to Catholic. I am here to serve the Lord, represent my family’s heritage and serve the Order as instructed by the Grand Master. I just recently joined on 10-1-15. I’m not receiving your emails. I look forward to a response and the ability to join this order again to uphold Christianity and family honor.
    God Bless,Douglas Krug McDaniel

InHisService
    Participant
    #2802 |

I am messaging our Grand Prior right now, sir.

< < < < < < < < < < < < < < Live with Integrity, Die with Honor > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

LancerMcD
    Participant
    #2803 |

Sir- I appreciate the follow-up with the Grand Prior. I look forward to your reply. I am here to serve the Lord and the order.
    Douglas Krug McDaniel

LancerMcD
    Participant
    #2804 |

When Gerard of Ridefort accused James at Mailly of cowardice for the battle of Nazareth 1187 against Saladin in which the Templars and Hospital were outnumbered- The Templar Marshal replied- I SHALL DIE IN BATTLE LIKE A BRAVE MAN, IT IS YOU WHO WILL FLEE AS A TRAITOR” I too would have done the same for the sake of serving the Lord and the order.
    Douglas Krug McDaniel

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2805 |

Douglas Krug McDaniel,
    Thanks for your interest in our Order. I apologize that we weren’t seeing your emails.
    Please will you send an email directly to me today at: info@OSMTJ.net

Thank you and congratulations to you!

LancerMcD
    Participant
    #2811 |

Sir de Molay- have you received the email reply at the address you supplied me above as of 10-19-15 at 7:45pm PT? I apreciate the follow-up and time spent on me. I also would like to have an understanding of the process of joining, so I may accomplish what is requested of the order, once allowed.
    Best,
    Douglas Krug McDaniel

Templar
    Keymaster
    #2836 |

Sir de Molay- have you received the email reply at the address you supplied me above as of 10-19-15 at 7:45pm PT? I apreciate the follow-up and time spent on me. I also would like to have an understanding of the process of joining, so I may accomplish what is requested of the order, once allowed.
    Best,
    Douglas Krug McDaniel

Hello Douglas Krug McDaniel,
    I’m sorry that something is going wrong with the emails and they are not arriving to our inbox. Please will you add me on Facebook and we’ll talk via Facebook: “Timothy Bryant Jones”

Thanks

Ricklap4183
    Participant
    #2904 |

My name is Richard LaPierre, friends call me Rick. I am originally from upstate NY, the Adirondacks, and moved to Fl last year. I now live in the Sarasota area and LOVE the lack of snow. I retired from Law Enforcement after 25 years, worked PT as School Security, Campus Police, Public Safety , Asst, Dir of Public Safety , and was certified in Computer Forensics. I believe deeply this Country was Blessed by GOD, and we are losing that Blessing by straying off the path and taking GOD out of our schools and lives. My hopes are that as member of this great organization, I will find others willing to stand and speak out against the constant assault on our values.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)

The forum ‘Click Here To Enter Knights Templar Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.